Operating Company: Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT)
Location: Coralville, Iowa, United States of America
Job Category: Manufacturing & Operations
Job ID: R1124455
A large variety of shifts are currently available! Everything from weekends to overnights, to days, and everything in between!!
LAB TECHNICIAN I
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. (IDT) is in the business of moving science forward. We are scientists working for scientists. Our innovative tools and solutions for genomics applications are breaking down barriers and inspiring others to dream big and achieve breakthroughs. We have been a champion of life sciences research for more than 30 years!
What does a Lab Technician I do?
The Technician I performs preparatory work and basic manufacturing functions for the production of oligonucleotide and aides the department with general laboratory maintenance.
- Maintains accurate and detailed product and instrument records
- Maintains inventory control by performing appropriate transactions
- Complies with the requirements for an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 environment
- Adheres to safety regulations, lab SOPs, and contamination controls
- Performs lab cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
Our scientific lab-based positions are split between three sub-titles, Synthesis, Purification, and Formulation. Every lab has its own responsibilities and plays a crucial part in IDT's success. Each lab may have additional position-specific essential functions for their Lab Technician Is.
What do we require?
A High School diploma or equivalent required
An Associate's degree (science-related field preferred)
What do we offer?
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- U p to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
IDT Core Values [ https://www.idtdna.com/pages/about/core-values ]
- Be The Best at YOUR Thing!
- Embrace the UNDERDOG role!
- Make OLIGOS, not WAR!
- We Change Our Minds...A Lot!
- We [heart] Data!
- Be YOURSELF, unless you're a jerk!
- Create your own OPPORTUNITIES!
- COLLABORATION is Key!
Are you ready to join an innovative, fast-paced, new team? Apply Now!
This is an Evergreen requisition designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) hires for throughout the year, and when we have an ongoing need for new talent.
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/w4xmy8tfsjp2wndw