This position is a hybrid role between sales and technical support to customers. It will serve as liaison with our external customers. This position will provide technical support and information, thereby building strong customer relationships that will lead to an increase in information exchange, technology acquisition, and economic interaction. This role is responsible for coordination of all Key Account-defined activities globally, including assisting distributors.
- Identify bulk, OEM, and custom business opportunities and engage all necessary stakeholders to negotiate agreements that bring sales to a close. Drive business growth in collaboration with Technical Support, Production, Sales and Marketing
- Build Key Accounts by supporting and developing strong relationships with existing and prospective customers. Act as a liaison between the customer and various departments at Lucigen, bringing field issues in house and providing necessary follow up.
- Provides insight to design and implement a coordinated business plan for Key Accounts that reflects Lucigen’s corporate initiatives.
- Provide monthly report to Manager on Key Accounts performance, opportunities and sales funnel. Define and track metrics that measure successful sales performance of Key Accounts
- Monitor the competition and report important activities (technical developments, trends within key accounts, seminars, training sessions, etc.) back to Lucigen.
- Provides Marketing with feedback to consider adoption of new products, technologies or services, that will benefit Lucigen’s business efforts and adds value and differentiation to the product line, clearly stating customer and product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Serve as back-up to Technical Support Services thorough knowledge of Lucigen’s product line and effective communication of applications related to these products.
- Assist in field marketing activities such as workshops, focus groups and beta test programs to gain customer feedback; represent Lucigen at conferences, shows, and seminars domestically or internationally, as assigned by supervisor.
- Establish a productive working relationship with and provide the necessary training for distribution network.