Twist Bioscience is a company that is accelerating science and innovation through rapid, high-quality DNA synthesis technology. Twist is seeking a Key Account Specialist to interface with strategic accounts as part of the Global Key Accounts Program. This individual will track high volume orders from input to invoice. The role involves strong interpersonal skills as it entails working cross-functionally between customers, customer support, finance and manufacturing. Orders must be evaluated during intake and properly priced upon shipment. A strong understanding of billing and invoicing and a basic understanding of DNA and/or life science products is required.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of projects currently in the operations queue and provides updates to stakeholders on progress as necessary.
- Provides information to assist customers in making a decision about which product to order
- Validates accuracy of sales orders entered by peers. Provides guidance to resolve errors or escalates to Manager for resolution of errors.
- Handles product and order inquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution.
- Aides in sales quote generation for the field commercial team
- Works to resolve product or service problems through identifying the cause of the problem, collaborating with the broader team as necessary to create and present solutions to the customer and follows up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Collaborates with internal and commercial teams drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolutions of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Delivers customer reports to management as required.