Biomatters is seeking a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join our team. The Key Account Manager will work in Europe and be responsible for strategic sales, management and growth of accounts, as well as all phases of the sales process. Along with closing business, your daily responsibilities will include uncovering and generating new leads, qualifying and converting leads into business opportunities, and delivering presentations.
The position requires the ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate solutions for improving sales, and develop innovative approaches and ideas. The ideal candidate must have a fundamental understanding of genomics and related life sciences.
- Deliver closed business monthly to exceed assigned quota.
- Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts and accurate sales forecasts within our CRM (Salesforce).
- Assist Biomatters’ leadership team in the development of a successful strategy to significantly increase sales and presence within Europe, in line with corporate objectives.
- Cultivate and convert prospects by planning and conducting on-site and on-line meetings with prospective clients and/or existing customers.
- Engage in discovery conversations to proactively generate new business through existing relationships or the development of new business relationships.
- Participate in sales team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment. Work independently but also in collaborative teams to ensure Biomatters’ objectives are met.