The IT Support Technician will support all users to effectively use personal computer equipment and software for high productivity.
• Responsible for providing first level support for all end-users, both local and remote.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues.
• Responsible for Microsoft Office, 3rd party and custom software applications support.
• Purchase, configure, deploy and support workstation and lab systems.
• Manage and support mobility, including monitoring usage, device purchase and refreshes
• Monitor security applications and usage.
• Resolve or re-assign helpdesk requests through ticketing system in a timely manner.
• Write concise, informative documentation.
• Participate in on-call rotation and escalate calls/tickets when necessary.
• Create and modify documentation for helpdesk operational standards, policies, and procedures
• Follow all operational standards, policies, and procedures.
• Must use Service Desk Software such as Remedy Force for day-to-day operation.
• Provide excellent customer service.