The Information Technology System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff and Partners.
• Administer VMware, Windows Servers, Active Directory, and Exchange/O365 environment.
• Configure, test and deploy Windows application servers.
• Administer, organize, and optimize VMWare environment.
• Second level support for end-user systems and applications issues.
• Work collaboratively with the Infrastructure team.
• Cross train group member(s) to remove single points of knowledge.
• Perform Commvault backup and restores.
• Ensure all servers and services are properly monitored with alerting.
• Lead / Participate in IT projects.