To strengthen our Information Technology dept. within our corporate headquarters in Smyrna, GA, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: IT CRM Solutions Lead
Reporting to the Head of IT CRM & Omnichannel Solutions, the IT CRM Solutions Lead partners with the US Patient Value Units (PVUs), Market Access, and Market Insights teams to lead projects, use technology systems, and manage technical support resources (internal and/or external) ensuring scalability of systems, processes for the US market.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Support and/or Lead the software delivery lifecycle (“SDLC”) for the CRM system for the US organization.
- Design and implement best-in-class technical and/or operational support frameworks leveraging internal resources and third-parties.
- Manage local and global projects based on business requirements in line with the IT Project Management Framework.
- Build collaborative relationships with business partners and external vendors to deliver on company and departmental strategies and initiatives.
You will contribute by:
- Ensuring timely resolution of user problems within assigned areas of responsibility and delivery of agreed upon SLA’s related to system uptime, data loads, etc.
- Driving decisions and influence team members and business partners, within span of control.
- Serving as the IT SME for CRM technical aspects throughout the global organization.
- Managing enhancement releases including the release process, testing, tracking and communications.