We are a Denver startup who is building a team that will change the way people use and interact with their DNA. Translating science into a daily experience, our goal is to unlock the world of genomics through easy-to-use apps.
We are looking for self-starting and motivated iOS engineers with a passion for developing sophisticated applications on the iPhone. Engineers interested in bringing the genome to life for broad consumption. You’ll work with a team of passionate and talented mobile veterans, who like to work hard and celebrate successes.
We are looking for both experienced candidates as well as those just starting their careers with iOS development. Proficiency in Swift is required but years of professional experience is optional.
- Work closely with our team to bring applications to life
- Implement all the required application ingredients, from user interfaces to API interface
- Build reusable libraries and software components to streamline application development
- Be a software craftsman that can ship
- Experience designing maintainable applications and libraries
- Ability to synthesize complex scientific knowledge to shippable code
- Very knowledgable of Swift and iOS APIs
- Top notch critical thinking and problem solving
- Competitive salary compensation
- Meaningful early-stage equity in the company
- Amazing office in LoDo, short walk to Union Station
- Stable, well funded company (but just starting!)
- You will be one of the first 10 employees: help us define the culture, build the team, and develop real startup experience
- Training/development/WWDC opportunities
- General startup perks (help us decide)
If you fit these qualifications and can execute the enumerated responsibilities let us know - we look forward to working with you!