POSITION SUMMARY:Develops and communicates key messages, product positioning and branding. Develops marketing tools and globally organized marketing activities in support of the product. Product champion and main conduit for all product-related communications. Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), and affiliate meetings.
ROLE & SCOPE OF CDx INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Drives and coordinates development activities within the project team
• Voice of the customer
• Design Goal Documents
• PDP document support
Interfaces with Pharma partners on all aspects of commercial launch needs and readiness
• Market Access
• Market Mapping
• Reimbursement of Diagnostics
• Publication strategy
Provides in depth support to the regional business affiliates due to the pre-launch support required by Pharma 18+ months in advance of launch
• Briefing Packages
• Support for local affiliate meetings
• Pre-launch training
- Drives and coordinates development of marketing tools and activities (e.g. brochures, training manuals, slide decks, Internet/intranet sites and other e-media, branding guidelines, congress stand designs, satellite symposia, posters, stand alone meetings) and branding development/evolution process,printing and distribution of publications supporting the product key messages.
- Drives activities related to launching/promoting new and existing products.
- Develops marketing deliverables for product commercialization, including comprehensive plans for specific product launches.
- Continuously monitor customer requirements and drive product line performance and required specification and quality improvement initiatives.
- Reviews the affiliate delivery of plans in line with the global strategy and implements the global marketing strategy through the affiliate companies. Provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), and affiliate meetings.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the global market for product area.
- Initiates appropriate market research; monitors competitor activity and recommends and develops action to address them.
- Creates and fosters a strong team spirit and takes on the role of ‘product champion’.
- Cultivates and develops Key Opinion Leaders, product advocates, speakers.
- Prepares, implements and monitors international marketing budget.