Responsible mainly for the hardware testing of triple quadrupole mass spectrometers.
This position is responsible mainly for the calibration and testing of integrated hardware (mass spectrometers), including testing of electronics modules, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing. Assembly work of highly complex assemblies is also required should the commissioning workload be low.
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Diagnostics.
- Performs Commissioning tests, recording results under the ISO 13485 framework.
- Use a variety of tools to test voltages, gas flows, and temperature
- Must set up computers, load and set up software and settings for analytical instruments
- Assembles and repairs various highly complex technical electromechanical assemblies.
- Tests the functionality of equipment and it’s sub-assemblies and takes accuracy, sensitivity, and selectivity measurements.
- Assists the Engineering staff in refining test protocols and design of equipment.
- Familiar with standard production concepts, practices, and procedures within the manufacturing field.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish daily/weekly goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Support/Follow company Health & Safety working procedures and policies.
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment and environment.
- Daily 5S.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO13485 environment.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.