Title: Inside Sales SpecialistLocation: Remote (work from home) Pacific Biosciences™ is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist with a strong customer focus to successfully communicate and position PacBio products to new customers in the Americas territory. The ideal candidate will be able to engage with potential customers, within several market areas, to uncover their research needs, assess fit with existing PacBio solutions, and communicate PacBio value propositions. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, and as a member of the larger sales support team, this role will focus on qualification of marketing generated leads in order to reach and exceed the company revenue plan, penetrate a broader market, and displace competition.
- Identify & qualify high value leads that enter through the customer engagement processes by conducting introductory and consultative discussions, primarily via telephone and email
- Accurately document interactions & manage the CRM inbound lead pipeline, from first contact through qualification and successful transition of qualified leads to regional sales teams
- Execute & manage automated email campaigns to maximize velocity of the sales funnel
- Work collaboratively with global and regional Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams to nurture and qualify potential new customers
- Explain and present PacBio’s core SMRT Sequencing technology to potential customers sourced from digital and regional marketing activities
- Articulate key applications and emphasize the unique selling points, finding mutually beneficial outcomes to all parties and addressing specific customer needs
- Support Manager in reporting on pipeline metrics and actively suggest data-driven improvements for sales strategies, tactics, and/or sales process for achieving revenue goals
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.