Biopharma companies are challenged with turning advancements in genomics into better therapies and improved health. By providing sequencing services and custom cohorts of deeply phenotyped and genotyped patients, as well as the GORdb platform and analysis suite and cutting-edge AI, we enable our clients to accelerate their drug discovery and development programs.
As a key member of the commercial sales team, the Inside Sales Representative manages the customer sales process for sequencing and genomic analysis sales opportunities in the US. Responsibilities include generating qualified sequencing sales leads, guiding customers to products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions, generating individualized quotes and finally, closing deals. Working closely with Marketing, Genomic Science Liaisons(GSL), Account Executives and Product Management, this role will help drive new customer growth and provide a career launch pad.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with Marketing and Account Executives to develop and execute on new customer acquisition strategies to meet revenue goals
- Manages the customer sales process for sequencing and analysis services via phone and e-mail
- Maintains lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database, providing frequent status updates
- Engages with client and coordinates with GSL or product management to further qualifying inbound leads and address customer questions or concerns
- Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Account Executives, GSL team, Product Management and Project Management
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients and purchasing contacts
- Tracks and reports on all activities and value created to management
- Provides relevant data for Ad-Hoc reporting
- Applies continuous improvement methodologies to improve lead generation activities