- Be the first responder to all incoming leads from Digital and Trade shows to create a more robust picture of the opportunity and intervene on single order / non-psychiatrist non-lcd orders.
- Develop a breadth strategy to drive demand in non-targeted accounts and open territories.
- Communicate with health care providers and their staff about additional clinical testing for which their patient is eligible.
- Support MSC field team by partnering with Customer Service to follow up on missing information that prevents a sample release.
- Proactively contact provider offices to educate, address questions and maintain Myriad presence when sales territories are open, outside Account Executives are on leave, or to qualify leads prior to notifying outside Account Executive.
- Your time will be prioritized as follows:
6.1. Lead Qualification and follow-up (60 – 70% of time)
6.2. Vacant Territory and Inside Sales Support (10% of time)
6.3. Consistent touch points (with call goals)
6.4. Goal is to maintain and grow the territories with new Non-LCD doctors and one-off orders
6.5. Follow-up on Convention Leads (5% of time spent)
6.6.1. Post-convention lead follow-up via phone and e-mail with the goal of increasing convention lead revenue over past 30/60/90 day. (5% of time)
6.7.1. Progress accounts targeted for various reasons, educating them surrounding patient identification, submission of genetic tests, and office processes.
6.8. Administrative Duties (10% of time spent)
- The employee will be in the phone approximately 90% of the time and may be expected to travel 1-2 nights/month for field travel or meetings.
BS/BA degree recommended. A minimum of two years Sales experience preferred.
Lifting Requirements – light work or exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently.
Physical Requirements – stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending, communicating, observing, pushing or pulling and reaching. Use of equipment and tools necessary to perform essential job functions.