The Inside Sales Manager, North America is responsible for tactically leading the North American Inside Sales Team. As the team lead, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for attaining and exceeding department level revenue and strategic objectives. Responsibilities include developing processes & deploying execution strategies; recruiting, hiring, training, managing and developing Inside Sales team; collaboration with field sales and other managers in the successful execution of cross-departmental projects; providing feedback and proposals to Global Inside Sales Manager to assist executive decisions; managing department level budget allocation/analysis, accurate sales forecasting/analysis, departmental ROI analysis and reporting to regional senior/executive management.
The Inside Sales Manager's team is responsible for lead qualification, assisting field sales staff with pre-sales customer-facing activities and handling the entire sales process for target products, accounts and/or opportunities below a defined revenue threshold.
- Leads, inspires, controls, organizes and directs both the tactical and strategic activities.
- Develops processes, systems and tools to enable and track sales performance.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communication, training and methodologies to ensure sales program success.
- Monitor and track inside sales representative's individual performance, strengths and areas of opportunity. Provide feedback and coaching for team and individual developmental opportunities.
- Interface with various groups within Nanostring to help improve the overall sales process as well as drive the strategic initiatives of the sales group. Develop inside sales strategies and tactics to achieve sales and market share objectives.
- Responsible for Talent Development through implementation of training plans with employees to ensure they have the necessary expertise to successfully perform their jobs, provide ongoing guidance to employees, and career counseling to help employees develop and advance in their careers.
- Performs other duties as assigned. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
**Relocation assistance provided**