New position in company with double digit growth and aggressive growth plans.
**Ideal Home base in Northeast US, preferably Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, or NJ**
THIS IS PRIMARILY AN INSIDE SALES ROLE
Initial point of contact for pre-sales customer inquiries and outbound prospecting. Manages the sales process for specific products lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Includes engaging with existing customers and generates sales leads, introducing customers to the NanoString products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal resources to address customer questions/objections, providing pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes, negotiation and coordinating with manufacturing to ensure delivery of products and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt. Works closely with Regional Account Managers to meet and exceed sales quotas for a specific the territory.
- Support Regional Account Managers with lead generation, customer follow-up & seminar marketing
- Initial point of contact for pre-sales customer inquiries and outbound prospecting.
- Includes engaging with existing customers and generating sales leads
- Managing Trade Show leads and their respective qualifications
- Ensure compliance with manufacturing protocols to ensure product build and shipment
- Establishing new customers and maintaining/growing existing customer accounts
- Establish and nurture positive, productive relationships with customer accounts including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to drive product promotions and provide feedback on ROI
- Maintaining and assigning leads, sales opportunity and customer intelligence data into CRM database