Invitae is seeking three Inside Sales Reps to cover regions through the US. These positions will be based in our San Francisco headquarters.
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for increasing revenue and lead creation by focusing on proactively prospecting and qualifying targeted leads using telephone and email with the goal of converting leads to new opportunities and sales. Will also provide sales support to fields sales team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Liaison with sales force, client services and external customers
- Provide support to field sales team
- Prospect, develop, maintain sales pipeline to consistently grow sales
- Perform high volume of cold calls to prospect and develop qualified leads
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients and Regional Managers (field sales)
- Increase customer awareness, knowledge and interest in Invitae products
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities
- Organize and prioritize sales lead information into CRM
- Analyze trends and patters; communicate appropriate recommendations to sales team
- Escalate customer issues when necessary to insure client satisfaction
- Accomplish or surpass performance objectives set by sales management
- Develop strong market/competitive knowledge