You will implement the market penetration plan with the goal of maximizing demand generation and subsequent sales of a new DNA Genotek product which addresses infectious disease and global health challenges. You will comprehend and utilize product features and benefits accompanied with learning and understanding customer needs to identify and qualify leads, initiate and support customer testing and adoption, and generate future sales pipeline of the product.
You are a results oriented leader that will partner with product management, sales, and marketing to define and execute the market penetration plan, and provide further market insights to the organizations for future opportunities.
Additionally you will:
- Coordinate the market penetration process for assigned market and be responsible for achieving or exceeding market goals by developing incremental business in new and existing accounts.
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities. Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Aid in the creation of the value proposition by initiating customer testing and adoption of the product resulting in future sales.
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to effectively communicate the benefits of the product solutions within the respective market.
- Gather feedback from customers and future customers to identify market trends and opportunities which will be used to develop broader business strategies.
- Develop customized messages that communicate the value directly to customers based on their needs.
- Participate in the development of market/product training, marketing campaigns, and special projects as presented by the Company to develop appropriate market development skills consistent with Company philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of account engagements using the Company’s customer relationship management software.
- Attend and exhibit at relevant industry conferences with the goal of identifying new market insights, finding new leads, and educating the market on the product offering.
- Communicate and present to all organizational levels and functional areas where influence and purchasing decisions are made.