Works with Infection Prevention team to provide annual flu vaccinations to SCCA patients, caregivers and patient families for the 2015 flu vaccination campaign.
Works in collaboration with the infection prevention project manager and infection prevention coordinator to provide and track and appropriately bill insurers for flu vaccinations.
Works in collaboration with the staffing coordinator to assure appropriate staff is scheduled. Along with leadership communicates staffing needs.
- Current WashingtonState License as Registered Nurse
- Bachelors in Health Care Field and specialty training/certification in Oncology/Hematology preferred, will consider previous experience
- Minimum 4 years experience required.
- Outpatient experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to collect and display audit data
- Competent in basic computer skills
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2301210-2647-2621