We are seeking an experienced scientist with experience in molecular immunology and or oncology to become an integral part of the Cellular Research team to validate and unlock the potential of RESOLVETM, an innovative platform for massively parallel single cell gene expression analysis described in Fan et al Science, 2015.
You will play a key role in identifying and validating novel applications of RESOLVETM in the fields of immuno-oncology, immunology and stem cell biology. In addition to working with the Cellular Research team, you will also work with external collaborators in academia, biotechs and top-tier pharmaceutical companies to enable breakthroughs in the use of our cutting edge gene analysis platform in the areas of clinical oncology and immunology.
• Design and perform experiments to investigate novel applications of the RESOLVETM platform in immunology and oncology. Manage collaborations and relationships, in collaboration with business development, with early access customers from academia, other biotechs and pharmaceutical companies
• Participate in analysis of data from the RESOLVETM platform in collaboration with internal bioinformatics and product development scientists and outside clients
• Provide feedback to scientists and engineers in product development
• Collaborate effectively with other employees to help advance the company’s research and development and commercial goals
• Present results to collaborators and prepare conference abstracts and manuscripts for publication