High-Throughput Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
We seek an excellent problem-solving manufacturing engineer to sustain, scale, and continually improve Gen9’s processes and manufacturing infrastructure.
• Conduct daily process sustaining activities to ensure manufacturing process runs smoothly and efficiently. Responds quickly and effectively to support manufacturing personnel with daily production issues, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Lead higher-level failure analysis, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement activities through methodologies such as six-sigma.
• Takes new product/process transfer from R&D, conducting validation and improving process as needed for efficiency, cost and yield to ensure manufacturing readiness prior to implementation. .
• Studies equipment performance and reliability. Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process. Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
• Continually scale our manufacturing infrastructure to keep pace with our rapid business growth.
• Evaluates, orders and brings on-line equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for manufacturing.
• Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.