To strengthen our U.S. Neurology team, within the health systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota we are looking to fill the position of: System Liaison.
Do you describe yourself as helpful? Are you a futurist? Add these two together and you're a ‘helpfulurist’ at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are a cooperative forward thinker with patient wellbeing in mind.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and System Liaison you like to work in an environment where you can:
· Establish strong business relationships with Healthcare Providers within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
· Alleviate barriers to prescribing U.S. Neurology medications for patients by educating affiliated HCPs on UCB access solutions.
· Demonstrate expertise in current issues pertaining to health care reform that impact the patients and the customer.
· Bring new ideas and potential solutions to the health system stakeholders and their patients.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and System Liaison you will contribute by:
· Being the main point of contact promoting and representing U.S. Neurology brands within large medical groups, integrated delivery networks. healthcare providers (HCPs), and personnel affiliated with assigned health system accounts.
· Establishing strong business relationships with HCPs within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
· Ensuring UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards within assignment to the criteria of UCB, Local, State and Federal regulations.