Directs and oversees an organization's international sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Must stay current with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales. Manages regional field business and product managers to ensure consistent execution and achievement of growth targets globally.
Has direct responsibility for management of EMEA & LatAm region distributors and attainment of regional sales targets.
- Lead the establishment of global distributor network and support infrastructure to drive business growth across all global regions outside North America.
- Establish objectives and develop business strategies needed to increase the penetration of key territories globally through selection, contracting and development of distributors.
- Direct ownership of EMEA commercial strategy & execution (sales, marketing and technical support) including establishing both long-term and short-term objectives that are measurable and achievable.
- Develop innovative strategies and tactical plans/activities to drive increased revenues, margin and market share at or above plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with key opinion leaders and customers in genetics and oncology through work in the field.
- Assess and quantify market and product opportunities, develop customer segment analyses, and develop a country specific strategy with each distributor in support of the commercial plan.
- Manage operation for revenue, market share and profitability at or above plan objectives.
- Actively participate in the development of Asuragen’s overall strategic plans providing input and guidance on new market and geographic opportunities.
- Provide proactive feedback to the product development and global marketing teams to ensure new products are developed and current products are improved or enhanced.
- Travel extensively with distributor partner and end-customer interface required.
- Capable of seeking out/coordinating scientific collaborations for CE Mark registrations in Europe with registration requirements and accompanying product launch activities.
- Assist headquarter in registration activities.
- Assist in development of long term regional sales plans and distribution strategy.
- Willingness to travel extensively with distributor partner and end customer interface required.
- All other duties are assigned.
You want to use your combined scientific, sales and international business background to uncover and develop new business through the execution of distributor partnerships that drive business growth across the globe.
You want to influence your own development and are seeking a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and diverse customer targets. You can work both independently to achieve your individual goals and collaborate in a team environment for overall company success.
You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization are important to you.