The Technology Research Institute BIOASTER is looking for his Head of data management and analysis Technology Unit, with the transversal reach across all BIOASTER’s activities. The major objectives are :
- Forecast and define best solutions according to BIOASTER strategy, expertises and R&D projects needs to create a discriminating and valuable offer,
- Built Partnerships with key actors in life science and medical data science
- Ensure the design and the development of softwares and interfaces for bioinformatics/statistical analysis, that will be shared by the other BIOASTER units and R&D projects,
- Ensure the adequate support in bioinformatics/biostatistics/data management and qualified personnel to R&D projects,
- Organize a central BIOASTER technology unit that will be able to drive data banking management and complex analyses.
The technology unit will closely collaborate with IT infrastructure and user support unit (infrastructures for storage, calculation and networks that integrate quality control, safety and confidentiality aspects) to answer the needs of BIOASTER’s R&D projects.
- Define and anticipate technological solutions in the field of multiparametric/multiomic approaches,
- Manage the development of BIOASTER information system for experimental and phenotypic biological data management,
- Manage and train the technology unit team, define actions and resources required to achieve the objectives,
- Propose and develop innovative technologies for biostatistics and bioinformatics activities within BIOASTER,
- Assess the biostatistics/bioinformatics/data management needs and feasibility to R&D projects,
- With IT infrastructure and user support unit, identifies infrastructure needs and contributes actively to the IS development committee,
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of sientific research projects,
- Establish collaborative network including academic and industrial entities in area of technology unit activities,
- Support Data science, biostatistics and bioinformatics hiring and skills improvement needs within BIOASTER and ensure consistency and synergy beetween software developement engineers, biostatisticians and bioinformaticians,
- Provide technology intelligence and contribute to the development of the technology strategy of BIOASTER,
- Support BIOASTER business development activities through intellectual property generation and valorization efforts,
- Support quality assurance efforts in the field of the technology unit,
- Contribute to continuing education programmes within BIOASTER.