Leads the Companion Diagnostics (CDx) business development group, accountable for Asuragen’s Partnered R&D and Companion Diagnostics business growth. Target customers are pharmaceutical and/or therapeutic device companies who partner with Asuragen both for discovery and development work on a path to CDx projects, and for end-to-end execution of their specific CDx product(s).
- Leads opportunity development, contracts management, and alliance management organization that serves global customer base.
- Establishes objectives and develops business strategies needed to increase the penetration of accounts across big pharma, biotech, private equity, and therapeutic medical device developers.
- Develops and executes a strong pipeline of new business partnership opportunities.
- Conducts research on emerging business trends and economic requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and researches, screens and recommends key target companies for business alliance.
- Works closely with the Executive Team to define partnered R&D and CDx strategic roadmap.
- Creates annual budgets, timelines and tactical plans for the business development group.
- Develops pharmaceutical and therapeutic medical device alliances in alignment to the company's strategic plans.
- Monitors team’s work to ensure quality, and continuously promotes Asuragen’s core values and quality standards.
- Maintains open communication across entire Asuragen organization and provides feedback from market findings to the company.
- May perform other duties as required or assigned.
You want to use your combined scientific and business background to uncover and develop new partnerships that drive the realization of Precision Medicine into a clinical reality.
You want to influence your own development and are seeking a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and diverse customer targets. You can work both independently to achieve your individual goals and collaborate in a team environment for overall company success.
You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization are important to you.