As a key member of the marketing team, you will identify and build the growth levers that can help increase the new user growth trajectory. You’ll do this by using a mix of data-informed decisions and qualitative experience approach to identify the high potential areas across the digital experience, then test variants of those experiences that unlock growth.
What you will do:
- You’ll develop a rapid pace of testing, learning, iterating and improving because you know that executing quickly and running many tests in parallel is key to unlocking growth.
- You have a background in web production, user experience and marketing and understand how to focus that experience in pursuit of growth.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of how content marketing channels, social channels, and paid channels work, and how best to leverage them in pursuit of growth.
- You’ll make use of your strong consumer instincts to ensure that your testing is focused and has a high likelihood of being successful.
- You have a willingness to push the envelope professionally to try different approaches since that will sometimes be the best way to uncover opportunities.
- You will strive for growth that is fundamental and core to the product and the purpose, eschewing cheap tricks for short-term growth.
- You’ll be a strong leader of your cross-functional team, and you’ll be effective at incorporating the input and perspective of global campaigns and comm teams.
What makes you special:
- Previous growth role in a tech company
- Previous web product manager role working on end to end product lifecycle
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Life Science background or interest
- Former entrepreneur or early stage startup employee a plus