We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Group Leader with initiative and a collaborative spirit to serve as a leader in our antibody production lab. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the delivery of our novel antibody platform while providing leadership to our lab team.
- Oversees and directs the activities of a scientific group in the research and/or development of an organization's products, projects and programs
- Create antibody generation protocols in collaboration with partners
- Conducts and collaborates with others on basic research and development relevant to long-term objectives and concerns
- Develops strategies to ensure effective achievement of scientific objectives of the lab
- Monitors and evaluates completion of tasks and customer projects
- Coordinating project progress
- Interacts with external customers/clients, vendors, etc.
- Develops budgets for capital expenditures and labor
- Responsible for lab budget
- Collaborates with other managers to establish policies
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters for the lab
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Manage people and lead a team, encourage internal collaborations, navigate team dynamics, develop and enforce policies, coach employees and resolve any employee issues that may arise