Main tasks (primary responsibilities):
• The successful candidate must work effectively within a cross-functional team of Product Managers, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Operations and Regional Sales and Marketing with the specific responsibility of guiding product development and commercial activities pertaining to the product launch and/or product life cycle management. The individual will be responsible for the following activities:
• Development and implementation of market research, product requirements documentation, product launch plans, sales and customer support materials, and activities required for the development, commercialization and launch of IVD products.
• Liaison between global customers, Sales, Regional Marketing, R&D, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, and other functional groups.
• Work with Regional Sales and Marketing to develop and implement global marketing plan.
• Reviewing and providing marketing input on all product labeling and promotional strategies that are generated to support product launch and commercialization.
• Develop in depth market understanding of current and future trends, competitors, scientific publications and clinical data related to the product and industry,