The Product Manager is expected to:
- Develop documents and communicates effective and actionable product plans for in-market products, e.g. pricing/margin strategies, risk mitigation plans, obsolescence plans. Gathers information from and takes action on competitive offers, pricing moves and customer requirements.
- Develop and implement positioning, messaging, pricing, promotion, marketing collateral, application notes, training materials for new products roll out in a market.
- Train and support the field organization to ensure accomplishment of the milestones in the annual revenue plan
- Develop marketing strategies, including market size, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, market share and revenue projections
Bachelor degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or related life sciences. MBA or Ph.D. is desirable
- Keen knowledge of molecular biology related techniques, including RT-PCR and next generation sequencing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager or related experience in the Life Science market
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, financial, market and research information/data.
- Strong knowledge of Cancer and Signaling Pathway markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork skills