Global responsibility for developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives through a combination of digital channels for a specific market segment or sub-segment in life science research to drive global awareness and sales.
• Create and implement annual global marketing plans for specific initiatives or projects
• Communicate the vision and direction for selected market segment or sub-segment to Commercial Operations
• Curate from within the company and develop new marketing content that is market / application / workflow focused (not product-focused)
• Understands our customers’ personas and publishes content to address their customers' needs while maintaining QIAGEN’s brand voice.
• Promote market content through a combination of digital channels including corporate website, on-line webinars, blogs, email, social media and video
• Participate in, and potentially lead, a cross-department and cross-business area global project team for a targeted topic or customer group. Facilitate project progress against cost, schedule and goals.