NanoString is currently recruiting for a Global Director, Marketing Communications to lead outbound marketing for a dynamic and growing organization. This individual will be responsible for developing and driving integrated campaigns and managing the Marketing Communications team in the execution of programs across channels.
The Marketing Communications team's core role is to serve internal clients by helping them deliver integrated marketing campaigns and maximize campaign effectiveness and Return on Investment while adhering to corporate objectives and brand standards. With this position comes a commitment to helping internal customers reach further with every marketing initiative and meet their campaign objectives, by continually refining services and processes to satisfy evolving needs.
- Lead, manage and develop the Global Marketing Communications team to deliver the highest quality service for all client and stakeholders
- Evolve and implement operating mechanisms to ensure timely development and execution of all marketing deliverables (including: translation, copywriting, editing, proof-reading, providing creative insight and brand adherence, legal & regulatory reviews and approvals)
- Partner with Product Managers, Regional Marketing Managers, CRM and e-commerce teams to deliver on integrated campaign requirements and campaign's Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Directly and working with the regional teams and event coordinators manage the advertisement and conference schedules including the Global Marketing Communications budget and allocations to regional marketing communication budgets.
- Insure compliance to the NanoString brand by ensuring that all brand standards are met in all campaigns. Continuously update the Global and regional organizations on the NanoString brand guidelines and standards
- Manage and maintain the literature management system. This includes the complete maintenance and management of items available digitally and in physical stock, budget management and systems for ordering and delivery of literature to external and internal clients.
- Manage periodic internal & external communication/newsletters to insure clear communications of key events and products
- Manage and Control the Global Marketing Communications budget and regional budget allocations for marketing communications activities & events.
- Manage and control all purchase orders and manual payment for the Global Marketing Communications organization
- Drive marketing excellence and continuously introduce new and improved marketing channels
- Partner with Marketing Program Management to drive novel creative campaigns
- Manage all aspects of the content and services for the NanoString Life Sciences website Provide monthly reports detailing web, lead generation an campaign metrics
- Manage trade show coordination, booth logistics, advertising opportunities and collateral