By joining 10X Genomics, you can become an integral part of helping enable our customers expand the ways they explore, discover, process and innovate in the field of genomics.
As an in-house Technical Support Specialist of 10x products and applications, you will provide technical advice and troubleshooting assistance to both our Field Applications Team and Customers, focusing on sample preparation and run quality analysis. As a key member of the Customer Support Team, you will also assist in the development and improvement of key commercial processes to ensure that 10x provides its customers with world class technical support.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from customers.
- Handle problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow-up for routine and complex problems.
- Provide technical guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate 10x product to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop, write, and edit technical documentation and training materials for internal and external customers.
- Act as an escalation path for 10x Field Applications Scientists.
- Log and manage customer feedback using 10x's case tracking database, SFDC experience preferred.
- Distill, quantify, and actively represent customer’s feedback to core product development teams.
- Assist or lead, as appropriate, the training of new Field Applications personnel