Genomics Sales Specialist - CSM position is focused on engaging large life science accounts at the decision maker level or above.
- Responsible for development of large account strategies, coordinating interactions of local sales team and other support specialists, as well as conducting & implementing strategic plans.
- Sales Revenues / Budgets: Meet or exceed sales targets of the company Life Science products by growing consumables and instrumentation product lines with an emphasis on assay revenue.
- Strategy: Must be able to assess local ecosystem and competitive landscape in order to develop strategies and tactical plans to maximize strategies.
- Planning / Forecasting: Responsible for working with local sales team to monitor annual sales targets, key performance indicators and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Business / Markets: Initiate and develop new business opportunities within market space and increase the number of strategic partnerships.
- Managing Individuals / Team: Individual contributor but able to lead and motivate without a position of authority while being able to manage relationships and team dynamics.
- Communication: Experienced at navigating company and customer communication channels to ensure effective communication across local sales team & customer business units. Maintain and develop relationships with key customers.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Proven successful leadership, team management and budget experience.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, molecular biology topics and products.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Travel up to 40%.