Basic laboratory experience is a must, specifically for the applications of Sanger/NextGen sequencing, SNP Genotyping, & Gene Expression.
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Discovery Products division in North America is a provider of Nucleic Acid Isolation/Purification Systems based on “SPRI” para-magnetic bead technology. Beckman Coulter currently has an expansion opening for a Senior Sales Consultant in the Genomics Sales Role. Territory Includes: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine
The GSR role is responsible for direct sales of genomic & cellular sample prep workflows including reagents, software and automation instrumentation within the assigned territory. This includes SPRI products for DNA & RNA isolation/purification, the SPRIworks platforms for automated Next Gen library preparation, and collaboration with sales of the Biomek Liquid Handing platforms. This individual must regularly meet assigned revenue goals for territory by developing and actively prospecting new business.
The successful individuals will be responsible to build and expand relationships within existing client base to provide ongoing customer service and build the revenue stream.
Listen to and proactively act to understand customer needs and identify solutions; actively create business opportunities.
- Generate new business and establishes new beachheads.
- Targets and close top funded firms.
- Develops and manage a sales plan and strategy for assigned accounts and territory.
- Manage and maintains accurate sales forecasts based on territory quota.
- Document client interactions in Sales Force.com.
- Follow proper SOP's for generating sales quotes and requesting technical support.
- Communicate effectively with internal support infrastructure.
- Coordinates seminars and installations, and provides regular feedback from the field to Marketing and R&D.