Expand and maintain Golden Helix’s lead as curators of the largest repository of clinical and research genomic data. Master the capabilities of Golden Helix genomic analysis software to ensure the quality of new and changing features in conjunction with the development efforts of the product team.
Genomic Data Curator
- Understand and make editorial decisions on genomic data source to prepare them for use in clinical genetic testing and research contexts
- Wrangle raw genomic data files into forms ready for usage in Golden Helix software
- Write one-off scripts to manipulate and harmonize genomic data for product integration
- Write code or run existing tools to simulated genomic datasets that exercise the software feature under test
- Write blog posts on new capabilities, FAQs and data curation achievements
- Help develop and run a quality process that covers Golden Helix’s products and bundled data
- Master the new and changing capabilities of Golden Helix’s software to ensure their quality
- Discover edge cases, off-by-one issues, resource limitations, and rare conditions in which the product does not perform nominally.
- Prepare technical documentation for genomic scientists and clinical geneticists to perform their duties using Golden Helix software
- Work closely with the product team in the entire lifecycle of bugs and issues.
- Investigate customer problems referred by Field Application Scientists.
- Other duties as directed.