Claritas Genomics is seeking full time laboratory genetic counselors. The laboratory currently offers a wide range of molecular clinical tests with samples received from around the world.
As a member of the Clinical Client Services team, the candidate will:
- Interpret and report molecular test results in a consistent and rigorous fashion
- Work with bioinformatics scientists and software engineers to develop systems to support interpretation using high-quality and reproducible processes
- Assist providers in selecting tests that are clinically appropriate in a cost-conscious manner
- Participate in new test development by applying clinical expertise to the design of new assays and corresponding educational/marketing materials
- Provide education to the genetics community through lectures and website content. Publication and presentation at scientific meetings are highly encouraged.