Claritas Genomics seeks a full-time Board Certified/Board eligible Genetic Counselor to contribute to its mission of providing world class clinical genomic information to patients and providers.
The successful candidate will join our clinical team providing full-service pediatric, next-generation molecular diagnostics services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply expertise towards genomic variant classification and interpretation; put into the context of relevance to human genetic disorders
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the clinical team to ensure timely and accurate result return to our clients
- Support consistent and rigorous variant interpretation practices and work with other teams and group leaders to support ongoing efficiency opportunities
- Engage with healthcare providers for the purpose of obtaining relevant case information and communication of complex clinical information
- Assist healthcare providers in selecting tests that are clinically appropriate in a cost-conscious manner
- Participate in education to the genetics community, and/or in publications and presentations at scientific meetings in order to support company initiatives as appropriate or as requested