This position provides support to Fred Hutch business users of production FMS systems. This position will also support new projects through testing and training. This Analyst will align with a finance area, specifically Grants Management and Financial Planning & Analysis, to deliver targeted enhancements in a suite of financial applications. The primary function of this position will be to assist with the implementation and support of new software for a Sponsored Project Administration system. The Analyst will also assist in the ongoing support of production users of the existing Financial Management Systems, including PeopleSoft.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide all users with support of the Financial Management Systems, which may include PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Onbase, SciQuest, Click Commerce and/or Web Focus.
- Provide detailed support in the suite of applications/functionalities supporting the Grants Management and Financial Planning & Analysis functional area.
- Serve as a liaison between the FMS Lead, end users, subject matter experts and technical support related to issue resolution. Document and communicate problem resolution.
- Create/Manage documentation related to business process flows (as it relates to system functionality).
- Gather and document business requirements. Assist in creation of functional specifications.
- Create and maintain Test Plans and Test Scripts. Execute testing and track results.
- Assist in the evaluation, conceptualization, design and development of new capabilities within the Financial Management Systems.
- Perform some system configuration including form design.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Create & maintain detailed test scripts. Execute testing and track results.
- Assist in the creation and execution of end user training.
- Assist in project related tasks.
- Experience in Research Administration, including proposal development and submission, and developing and monitoring detailed/complex budgets is preferred.
- Experience in the applications that support Grants Management preferred; including PeopleSoft (GM, PC, CA), and Click Commerce.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Experience in designing and leading requirements discovery sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process modeling, and workflow analysis.
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator.
- Familiarity with SQL, database design and SDLC concepts.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE