Provide flow cytometry services to Center laboratories.
- Maintain, calibrate, and operate the flow cytometers to meet established performance and safety standards.
- Perform periodic and as needed instrument maintenence.
- Run samples for investigators as requested.
- Maintain accurate department records including instrument use logs.
- Bachelor's degree in biological science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong laboratory skills and the ability to follow specific protocols.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE