On site Field support of QIAGEN, Peak Service or Excalibur supported instruments with a focus on the Peak Service instrumentation in the hematology/chemistry area.
- Install, maintain, trouble shooting & repair and support instruments on all levels HW and SW.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references.
- Assist in Meeting/exceeding sales targets and related KPI's in relation to maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, in a timely fashion and in lines with any regulatory requirments. Utilize relevant databases to input and provide information to the organization.
- Positively represent QIAGEN in front of the customer, be a good example.