FORMULATRIX® is hiring a Field Applications Specialist to support the go-to-market strategy of the CONSTELLATION® Digital PCR System. The candidate will partner with the field sales team to provide training, presentations, product demonstrations, and technical seminars both internally and to potential clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and academic industries. This position involves direct customer interaction, for which the candidate must act as the trusted expert on qPCR and digital PCR, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty and contributing to the overall success of the business. In addition to supporting customer applications, the applications specialist will help guide future R&D efforts by identifying new application areas where the technology can be applied advantageously.
- Develop and maintain a PCR-clean wet lab in Bedford, MA
- Perform qPCR and digital PCR experiments on customer samples in the wet lab in Bedford, MA
- Demonstrate the CONSTELLATION on site at customer labs, including the development and optimization of customer workflows
- Develop application notes and white papers to support strategic market development
- Provide technical support to customers via email, telephone, or in person site visits
- Communicate voice of customer (VOC) to the R&D team for product enhancements and new product development