The candidate would be key to help get our advanced products designed-in into the customer processes by demonstrating our product strengths, helping overcome hurdles & establishing a constructive partnership. These design in efforts will be focused mainly on genomics diagnostics (ie. Next Generation sequencing) & Chemiluminescence. The candidate will collaborate with our modality specialists & the rest of the commercial organization. The candidate to spend 50-70% of their time travelling.
- To provide technical and applications based support to the sales and marketing teams
- To develop customer relationships, identify and translate customer needs into workable solutions that drive business success and revenue growth
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to GE products and provide solutions where available to support business goals
- Use customer feedback to identify new opportunities and unmet needs in relation to new product proposals and product modifications
- Develop and support custom opportunities and be a key point of contact with the customer on technical collaboration opportunities