This field based position is highly preferred located in Texas / Central Region
PhD strongly preferred; Masters with minimum 2 years industry or laboratory experience; Bachelors with minimum 5 years industry or laboratory experience. Other candidates will be considered with equivalent combination of education and experience.
Serve as field based technical experts for the Integrated Cycler and Software and the DiaSorin Molecular molecular products.
• Install and provide on-site training of the Integrated Cycler and Software and DiaSorin Molecular molecular test kits.
• Provide guidance to customers as they adopt new DiaSorin Molecular reagents to the Integrated Cycler and Software.
• Provide phone-based and/or on-site assistance for the maintenance of the Integrated Cycler and Software.
• Assist in Demos and Evaluations of the DiaSorin Molecular and Integrated Cycler and software.
• Assist in the development of training materials for distribution to the customer and/or sales organization.
• Manage and maintain proper field service records as required by procedure.
• Provide feedback regarding customer suggestions, ideas, or concerns.
• Interact with R&D, Manufacturing, and other support staff as necessary for technical support.