We’re looking for a Field Application Scientist to join our rapidly growing company. The position is within the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) field team as the primary technical field contact for Biomatters’ customers in Europe.
The primary goals of this position are to engage with users across the EMEA region to help them with Biomatters’ products in supporting their research and to provide feedback that ensure continuous improvement of our products, services and support of our customers.
- Present Biomatters’ product solutions to prospective customers and lead pre-sales engagements that require technical and scientific expertise.
- Identify and connect with key customer groups to understand scientific goals, use-cases, and needs on a deep, technical level.
- Attend industry tradeshows, conferences, and customer meetings.
- Support Biomatters’ product managers by identifying promising new or improved features and functionality.
- Research and present important or emerging scientific research concepts and workflows pertinent to Biomatters’ products to development team.
- Train end-users on-site and via the web, leading technical and scientific discussions, demonstrating, coaching and supporting scientists on using Biomatters’ products.
- Engage with customers and partners for the scoping, creation, implementation and support of technical solutions.
- Develop scientific use-cases, posters, presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Other duties as and when required.