As an Application Scientist on the Customer Success team you will be responsible for implementing, training, onboarding, and providing outstanding support to Omicia’s customers. You’ll need to learn the product quickly and deliver front-line implementations, support, and training to users in the field. In addition, you will collaborate with our growing sales team, delivering customer demos and supporting customer product evaluations. You will lead and project-manage implementations in which you will interface directly with leaders at top-tier health systems and clinical laboratories. In addition to the direct customer interaction, you’ll help define, document, and develop the support processes. This is a great growth opportunity for those interested in helping to make clinical genomics a reality in the field.
- Lead new customer implementations and go-lives including workflow definition, onboarding and user training
- Manage and resolve customer support issues
- Support customer product evaluations and deliver configured customer demos
- Where required, escalate technical product issues to the engineering team, and work with engineering to facilitate resolution
- Build support infrastructure and processes, developing documentation and training materials
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Analyze support case trends and reporting back to the product team to help improve the product