· Assisting the Commercialization Team in demonstrating the comprehensive software platform to current and potential customers.
· Serving as technical lead to gather client specifications during initial project scoping and during ongoing use of the system.
· Providing training to clients on use of the comprehensive Genosity software.
· Performing internal testing of the system with appropriate documentation during User Acceptance Testing and/or system updates.
· Supporting clients on technical projects related to Genosity’s consultation services as determined by the supervisor.
· Managing the software support desk and ensuring timely resolution of issues.
· Supporting clients with other consultation services, such as drafting validation plans, assisting the Commercialization Team with technical documentation and user guides.
· Training clients on various assays and providing wet lab technical support.
· Leading software demonstrations and customer engagement at company events, such as tradeshows, webinars etc.
· Additional responsibilities include those determined by management to support the company’s goals.