We are looking for a talented and highly-motivated field application scientist to provide technical support for our digital PCR product. This position requires a range of expertise and the willingness to work in a dynamic environment as part of a fast-growing team. You will work together with us to achieve well spread adoption of our product through providing outstanding customer support. You will be engaged in these activities:
- Provide customer training on the company’s digital PCR product.
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting related to assay design, user’s technical skills, software and instruments.
- Provides strategic feedback to the business.
- Identify customers’ needs, and work closely with sales and marketing, production, R&D, and/or engineering to determine corrective action, follow up and address these needs.
- Develop and maintain close relations with customers through providing superb support.
- Provide continuing education on new applications.
- Update application notes, FAQ’s and troubleshooting guides.
- Increase product usage and support sales efforts through technical presentations and demonstrations at tradeshows or customers’ sites.
- Perform any other related duties as required