The Facilities Services Manager will receive direction from the Director of Facilities. The Facilities Services Manager is responsible for supporting and implementation of Facilities Services within the company. The Facilities Services Manager ensures employees have a functional work environment.
- Plan facilities services corrective maintenance work orders.
- Prepare purchase requests.
- Follow-up orders with vendors.
- Organize and maintain budget for areas of responsibility.
- Provide direction and back up for reception.
- Update floor plans. Staff seating, occupied and unoccupied areas.
- Plan and organization of moves, furniture installs and space planning.
- Provide facilities help desk support.
- Organize and maintain lunch room food services.
- Maintain central office supplies.
- Develop and maintain metrics for janitorial, security, food service and office occupancy.
- Prepare department data for reports.
- Review and maintain office appearance.
- Oversee day to day building security, card access, badges, keys, burglar alarm.
- Manage maintenance for the site to include two technicians and contracted staff.
- On call for security and building system related emergencies.
- Support corporate special events.
- Oversee office area janitorial services.
- Coordinate conference room set ups.
- Perform new hire processing and orientation and termination.
- Provide internal and external mail service coordination and supplies.
Regular employees – two maintenance technicians
Contractors – reception, security guards, janitorial site lead, part time maintenance tech