TriLink BioTechnologies is a contract manufacturing organization providing research, diagnostic and clinical grade process development and manufacturing services to global biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for modified nucleic acid products.
Our work atmosphere is fast paced, stimulating and customer focused. Employees take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Facilities Engineer to join our team. The Facilities Engineer is responsible for facilities under management. Responsibilities include operations and maintenance of a variety of trades including structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. In addition, this position will perform diverse manual tasks and assist with maintenance with support from contracted services.
· Perform periodic inspections of HVAC systems and their components to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
· Diagnose causes of HVAC systems problems and identify solutions.
· Maintain, operate, and troubleshoot air handlers, VAV boxes, and all associated air exchangers, pumps, controls and monitoring, etc.
· Maintain and operate a computerized maintenance
· Maintain and operate a computerized maintenance program.
· Ensure all building equipment and systems are operated in a safe manner and are in compliance with all applicable codes and regulations.
· Support in small projects and minor repairs, such as patching and painting, tiling, flooring, door hardware, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, carpentry and furniture moves.
· Respond to minor janitorial requirements as well as maintaining of the work areas and technical rooms.
· Responsibility for equipment startup, monitoring, and efficient operation.
· Respond to facilities complaints and assist other trades as necessary.
· Read and interpret drawings and control schematics.
· Assist other trades as assigned.
Complete all other tasks required by his immediate supervisor.
· 2 year Degree, technical school degree or equivalent experience
· HVAC Repair Training, preferred
· General electrical wiring/installation training, preferred
· Minimum 5 years experience as a Maintenance Mechanic, Facilities Technician, or with an equivalent trade
· Experience working in a GMP environment and completion of GMP documentation
· OSHA safe work practices
· Building Management System Experience (Siemens, Johnson Controls) a plus
· Good troubleshooting skills- electrical / mechanical
· GMP documentation Skills
· Must be able to coordinate multiple contract services simultaneously
· Good communication and organizational Skills
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Exposure to elements (i.e. hot weather, cold weather, precipitation) for brief periods.
· Operate computer-controlled equipment which requires a combination of standing, sitting, and walking to and from the operator interface terminal
· Required to work around live electrical circuits and mechanical devices in the execution of their duties
TriLink Biotechnologies offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
TriLink Biotechnologies is an EEO employer.