Omicia is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager who will be the face of the Omicia team in our Oakland office and the CEO’s right-hand person! This is a position critical to the growth of the company that requires initiative, ability to learn quickly, excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to manage internal and external relationships, and outstanding communication skills. You will perform diverse duties and administrative functions that require confidentiality, discretion, initiative, and sound decision-making. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone who is proactive, smart, detail-oriented, and motivated to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Perform complex high-level administrative duties
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and assist with travel arrangements when needed
- Anticipate the CEO’s needs and determine necessary actions/resources – you will be the CEO’s right hand person!
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, to the Omicia team, including Board members and investors
- Organize company-wide team-building events that enhance our company culture
- Support internal operational areas including maintaining and ordering office snacks, catering, and office supplies
- Manage day-to-day office operations and facility maintenance