We are a rapidly growing company that manufactures biologics (such as Plasmid DNA) to help accelerate scientific research and breakthroughs. We are seeking a leader to join our team as a Production Supervisor and manage our evening downstream GMP employees and processes. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a four-year degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Molecular Biology and at least four years of experience in a regulated biomanufacturing environment.
About the Role
- Spend at least 50% of time within the lab, assisting with standard laboratory functions.
- Supervise laboratory staff and manage performance.
- Assist with answering laboratory staff's questions on production and processing.
- Complete training and job coaching with production staff to help them fulfill and exceed the requirements of their job.
- Communicate the status of operations, process issues, and safety and maintenance issues to Management.